Sunday, October 15, 2006

Access Card Trip

Singapore has launched an Immigration Automated Clearance System that can enable their citizen and eligible people to apply. This most benefit of this system is the card holder is no longer need to queue a long and bored queue at checkpoint. information

To avoid I got stuck at Singapore Custom queue again, I decided to apply one Access Card. I have arrived Lavender Immigration office around 10 plus, it is flooded with all kind of people. It's nothing special about the process of access card, so cut the process off.

My access card *strictly no saving*

After I got my $30 Access Card, I dogged to give myself a pleasurable weekend after a long bored stiff working week. So I decided to do a window-shopping at City Link Mall which just above the City Hall MRT Interchange.

Once I entered the mall, food is the first thing I am looking after. This mall has a lot of variety restaurants. Before my stomach starting to make some clamor, I imperceptibly went into a restaurant and ordered a fish & chip ($8.00).

Fish n Hip (haha, is chip la)


In the mall, I didn't see any unique things that magnetize my eyes. This has proved me once I am not an often shopper. Below are some of the pictures I shot in the mall.



Bobbi Brown -- Some makeup talks & makeup tutorial
top view



Pay attention to the indian guy.....
he looks like imitating someone...
..
.
*wink*


it's so high class, but no customer
second pic cont from the above, got piano somemore

Some kind of buffect restaurant

This shop is really shining and winking. At first, I thought is was a diamond shop,
but after ar0und of searching I only know is a crystal shop

another shop that catched my eyes. This is an art shop open by a vietnamese, I have forgotton his name, but I do read his profile..haha
recomended to enlarge the pic and enjoy it.

I walked into this XXX art shop (forgot its name again)...enjoying "artistic" paintings, I wish I can take some of the pictures, but this shop is camera restricted. Actually when I shot the first picture, the staffs have rushed out and using an aloof kind of eye looking at me trying to tell me that its camera prohibited. So I can't shot any pic from that shop. :(~~..
Anyway, when I go out from this shop I can't stop myself to shot this below pic...

fish head + human body + nice boobs...

and that has ended my trip of the day........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's 06 at the back. no need wipe it out.. haha

Allan said...

I should have masked my picture also..Hahaha...