Sunday, November 05, 2006

25-10-2006 a friday night for 3 lonely EP guys

Is has been so long I didn't update my blog, busy ma. Due to lots of demand from readers and bloggers I have decided to 重出江湖 (raise again in rivers and lake)…..

Back to 25th of Oct 2006, Yin Jie, Alan, Ei Kai and I have gathered together after a long and tiring work week and make a small trip to Bishan Junction 8 shopping centre. FYI, Bishan only one station from Ang Mo Kio.

As usual we have our abundance dinner at Junction 8, lets the picture do the talking.

fish n chip again, alan's dinner


Pork Chop, My all time favourite


Reporting to someone, that he is going to have his meal

(before)


after reporting, he is a happy man.

(after)


"Thank god for giving me this meal"

praying before eating....


time to eat..one bite half fish and chip gone..

Ohhhh..thank god...


Cool guy with his pork chop


After the meal, we have loafed a while in Junction 8 and found out Junction 8 beside is a shopping complex, is still a shopping complex. (Proven again, I am a rare shopper). Pictures proven:

Junction 8 big sale


she has a date with me right after she finish her work, she can't wait to date with me..


Bishan mrt station....no aircon, no lenglui and no train!


Yin Jie with his stylish pose, and where is the fucking train!


Roughly 11 plus, 3 lonely guys have tenacious to go for a drink. This is my first beer drinking “party” at Singapore. This reminded me an idiom: A beer a day keeps the doctor away. Hell Yeah…

Our Last Supper-- Jesus C*****

"do I need to pray first?" -- Alan 2006


"Oh, see no evil, drink no evil"


"Should I report myself????" -- Yin Jie 2006


beast and his beer

2 comments:

sweet potatoes said...

Didn't know you are sooo cute and with a naive face. Haha

sweet potatoes said...

Didn't know you are sooo cute and with a naive face. Haha