Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 Birthday Party

02-10 is my birthday, and I think it is my 24th birthday. My friends have well planned a surprice birthday party for me. As usual a birthday party need to have a big cake, and some other dishes to make the party looks like a party. Below are the pictures.















So when the party officially started, they sang 3 types of birthday song (I guess Malaysian know too much of languages so is their time to show how good they are in different kind of languages).

Is time to show the tenants in AMK ave 3...PREPARED!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





















Yeah yeah, laugh all you can..theres lot more to come



Solo Pic...well you guys must be laughing why my hair is so messy and my face was like :(..Hmm thanks to our camera man didn't note me to say "cheese" before he pressed the fire button.

After finished up all the food, Chris (a.k.a. Sotong) have annouced that he wanted to slim down within one month so he decided to take some of his pictures by using Mr. Chai new Phone K800i that comes with 3.2 Mega Pixels.


So this is the "before" picture of him, we'll get a chance to see again his body on next month. But don't place too much hope on him.

















His current weight 63kg

He also picked the most FIT guy (ee kai) in our apartment to compare his body figure. From the picture you can see that he is very proud of his body comparing with the most fit guy in our apartment.
But if you give more attention to his belly and eekai's belly, you can oberve ee kai's body have a "pear shape" and meanwhile chris have a "apple shape".

pear shape -- healthy shape
apple shape -- excess fat is stored deep below the skin in the stomach area



But I can predict that after one month his body will looks like this..
.
.
.
.




















Lastly, I have to thank everyone that have celebrated my birthday with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dude!

sweet potatoes said...

Happy birthday♡♡♡ year year year happy.