Monday, October 02, 2006

City Square Trip

I still remember that before I got my work permit and eventually I have to go back Malaysia and make an "U" turn and back Singapore custom to get my passport chop before I got caught in Singapore as illegal worker.
So my flatmates have decided to accompany me all the way to Malaysia. Once we reached Malaysia, we didn't feel we have back to our beloved country MALAYSIA, but we feel that we are the RICH man ...Muahahaha....

We have do some window shopping at City Square, and guess what, we saw Gary Yap doing some kind of show. He didn't caught lots of ppl attention, anyway he is not my main topic for this post.

Meal, after we loafed a while..I am not sure who have lead us into a chinese restaurant. So we happily ordered the food........

Benley and his gf Nicole can't wait the food to arrive

So here the food comes....















Well it reminds me it looks something similiar to
....
...
..
.


So I guess you will know Benley answer for that shit meal


Thank god I didn't not order that Shit Lunch....

Alan and I have ordered the same meal -- "Chicken chop steak spaghetti"
We are so lucky that we dont have shit as our lunch.

This is my lunch for that day

Alan Gan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is Gary Yap?? haha... Mid-autumn festival is coming. The moon is rounder overthere?!

Anonymous said...

msia & spore has a big time difference huh... it's 12 midnight right now.