Saturday, November 25, 2006

mvdoulos ship & VIVO city TRIP

TGIF(thank god is friday) Happy face

On the 16th of November, yeah, is Friday..I received a call from Benley..below is our conversation..

Allan: Hello
Benley: Hei, wanna go to Harbor Front visit a ship?
Allan: What ship??
Benley: Ship what full with bookssssssss..
Allan: What kind of bookssssssss........
Benley: Alot leh, and it's very cheap....
Allan: Got PlayBoy??? and what's the price?
B***** (masked because dont want to let her gf know): I think got la, I plan to buy some also...
Allan: Okie..On..see you in 5 minutes time.

So, right after I arrived..wow Harbor Front is really a great place, its have a great view..very suitable for rendezvous..Hahhaha..
Okie less word more pictures

nice view at Harbor Front

shopping complex and restaurant


A short description of the ship: Doulos is
a private, non-profit, charitable organization registered in Germany. Basically, this ship sell books to cover up their expenses....but how the heck they going to cover by just selling book, if they really can cover then how are they going to do charity??? more information about the ship

A big ship with boobsss (books)



ship with their website address



Double A in action, handsome and stylish

Benley and Nicole...Benley must be thinking "shit, how the heck i going to buy my books if she beside me"

Legendary 50's Pose

A tall snowman

Snowman and I

A special tree at the street....We called it a "Bai Hua Shu" (Hundred Flower Tree)

Self-claim fitness guy is trying to lift the tree...ohh, he must be too tension at work so we didn't stop and trying to cooperate with him..Clap, clap..

Benley:"Best in Singapore, and JB..Some said Kluang"

F***, what am I doing!!! Unpredictable

Solid Man to Man in front of VIVO city

VIVO city-- biggest in Singapore

Best moment: when the water is at its climax..(Obviously its not at its' climax, so re-take)

Again..but failed......

This time changed another photographer...ohhh yeah.......succeed..
Just don't blame on me, blame on them no fate........


Inside VIVO...Christmas decoration is already embellished

007 car

Benley: "Daniel Craig cannot fight with me la...find me act 007 better la..Obviously, I am more sexy than him..."
Allan: "Ohhh...yeah, certainly you are more sexy" (God, forgive me for telling a century lie)

Incipiently I thought I really can get some PlayBoy book from Doulos, but of course I can't. This ship is selling a lot of "knowledge book". Erudition people like me, of course will buy some book to parade that I am an erudition's people. Ended up I bought a cooking book that cost me $20.
Next post: Christmas around the corner

2 comments:

YeeJen said...

haha... where is ur ads?? i wanna click.. hahahah..

nice hangout after work!

Allan said...

Lol..Google has did a very big mistake here, they removed my advs due to my recent popularity in da web..They scare me paid me too much..